‘Wiphcam’ : Python App for Linksys’ IP Cameras
Ιανουαρίου 15, 2010 Σχολιάστε
Wiphcam (Wireless IP Home CAMera)
Wiphcam is a program written in python & wxpython using the python-vlc bindings to be able to watch and / or record sound and video from the Wireless-G WVC54GCA* Linksys Internet Home monitoring camera.
*Perhaps it works with other models too. Contact me if you test one successfully!
- Watch (play | pause | stop | change volume | mute)
- Record to a file with or without watching
- Load / Save configuration in a file
- Encryption of the password in the configuration file
- Log file
- python >=2.6
- wxpython >=2.8
- vlc >=0.99a
- vlc-python from http://code.google.c … vlc-python-bindings/
Download file (41.5KB) from http://code.google.com/p/wiphcam/.
- Use the newest python (ctypes based) bindings from http://liris.cnrs.fr/advene/download/python-ctypes/
- Rewrite the app using pygtk instead of wxpython to take advantage of vlcwidget.py which provides a pygtk VLCWidget() to ease integration.
*feel free to contribute🙂